I graduated from NYU College of Dentistry in 1991 and opened my first dental practice in Linden, NJ in 1992. I chose to become a family dentist in Linden, NJ because I wanted to educate the wonderful people of our community on the importance of maintaining excellent oral health. Since then, my passion has grown to include becoming a sleep apnea dentist in Linden NJ to help better your sleep and overall health.
My track record of being an accomplished dentist with unmatched clinical skills has been proven over the years. My proficiency in evaluation and diagnosis of dental ailments is unparalleled. Preventative care and customer satisfaction have always been the focus at my practice, and I am always available as an emergency dentist in Linden, NJ should you find yourself in a dental emergency or in pain.
I practice all phases of general dentistry including but not limited to cosmetic, restorative, removable and fixed prosthodontics, oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, and implant dentistry.
Being passionate about dentistry and to stay abreast of changes in the field of dentistry have been the cornerstones of my practice. By continuing my educational courses, I have added various specialties to my practice like sleep medicine, implant dentistry in Linden and Hazlet, orthodontics, bone-grafting, oral surgery, conscious sedation, and beautiful cosmetic treatments.
Being the only general dentist in Linden Township who has achieved Associate Fellowship with the American Academy of Implant Dentistry is a matter of pride for me. I am qualified to do all facets of implant dentistry including surgical and restorative phases.
The reconstructive dentistry in my office deploys the use of conscious sedation. I am an expert in treating temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, sleep apnea, and snoring disorder in children and adults. I use appliance therapy for patients who cannot tolerate CPAP.
I have been treating adults and children with braces and orthopedic and DNA appliances and pride myself in being an Invisalign® Preferred Provider for many years.
When not helping my patients achieve the healthy and beautiful smile of their dreams, I share my life and family with my wonderful husband Karnail. He simply is the best dad, husband, and family support I could ask for. We have three grown children and an adorable 6-year-old Papillon named Tommy, all of whom bring us great joy. When I have time to unwind, I enjoy reading, cooking, sewing, and designing women’s apparel.
My lifelong commitment to learning includes:
- Undergraduate: Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab, 1974
- Master of Science: Meerut University, Meerut India, 1977
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) : New York University, 1991
- Orthodontics: United States Dental Institute, 2001
- Invisalign® Certifications I and II, 2002
- Dental Implants: Mini Residency, Smile USA Center for Reconstructive Dentistry, 2005
- Dental Implants: Apsun Dental Implant Research & Education Center Certificate, 2008
- Enteral Conscious Sedation (Nitrous oxide): University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ, 2011
- Associate Fellow of American Academy of Implant Dentistry, 2012
- DNA Appliance Therapy: Epigenetic Orthodontics Certification, 2014
- Advanced Bone Grafting: Smile USA Center for Reconstructive Dentistry, 2016
- Dental Sleep Medicine Mini Residency: Tufts University School of Medicine and American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, 2015
Maintaining memberships in the following organizations allows me to bring the latest evidence-based techniques, technologies, and treatments to your family’s dental care:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- New Jersey Dental Association (NJDA)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)